Multigenerational family wealth often requires expert advice and sophisticated solutions. To accommodate our clients’ ever-changing needs, we have developed an expansive network of local professionals to assist us with coordinated planning solutions outside of our professional money management services. These experts specialize in the areas of tax, legal, estate planning, insurance, and philanthropy to name a few. As your financial quarterback, we are happy to provide introductions when appropriate.
Our three in-house Financial Planners act as your financial quarterback by:
- Utilizing our financial planning software to aggregate all of your investment accounts on to one platform to make holistic planning & investment decisions
- Reviewing your existing insurance policies with our partner Focus Risk Solutions (FRS).
- Advising & recommending cash management solutions through the Focus Client Portfolio Cash (CPC) program.
- Advising & recommending consumer (mortgages, LOCs, etc.) & commercial credit solutions using Focus Treasury & Credit Solutions (FTCS).
- Reviewing existing (or establishing new) estate planning documents (trusts) through Focus Fiduciary Solutions (FFS).
- Coordinating tax meetings with your certified public accountant (CPA).
- Moderating family meetings to educate next generation heirs.
Aaron Ritsema, CFP®
John Dice, CFP®