We believe there is some truth to the saying ‘jack-of-all-trades, master of none.’ Over the years, we have realized that multigenerational family wealth often requires expert advice and sophisticated solutions.
To accommodate our clients’ ever-changing needs, we have developed an expansive network of professionals to assist us with coordinated planning solutions outside of our money management services.
Our three in-house Financial Planners act as your financial quarterback by:
- Utilizing our financial planning software to aggregate all of your investment accounts on to one platform to make holistic planning & investment decisions
- Reviewing your existing insurance policies with our partner Focus Risk Solutions (FRS).
- Advising & recommending cash management solutions through the Focus Client Portfolio Cash (CPC) program.
- Advising & recommending consumer (mortgages, LOCs, etc.) & commercial credit solutions using Focus Treasury & Credit Solutions (FTCS).
- Reviewing existing (or establishing new) estate planning documents (trusts) through Focus Fiduciary Solutions (FFS).
- Coordinating tax meetings with your certified public accountant (CPA).
- Moderating family meetings to educate next generation heirs.
Aaron Ritsema, CFP®
John Dice, CFP®